Tutoring children's homework is a very headache for many parents, and in the face of the following phenomenon, parents are often at a loss. 1, push back, the job is not active. Home from school to watch TV, in front of the TV can not move. 2, look around, homework is not focused, dilly-dallying time, work is not efficient. 3. Don't think independently and call for help when you have a problem. 4, make do, learning is not active, the teacher assigned outside the homework, do not want to do, homework completed everything is fine, do not check. What are we going to do? I suggest you follow the following methods to give it a try
1) Help the child correct the attitude to tell the child: Mom and dad must work diligently and complete their work, which is called responsibility; You do the student, every day to ensure the quality and quantity, complete the homework on time, this is also called responsibility, this is what you must do, there is no room for bargaining. Some parents do not understand the homework assigned by the teacher, either complaining that the problem is not good, or accusing the homework assigned too much, and belittling the teacher in front of the child, which is extremely dangerous. If the child does not listen to you, you said the white said, there is no meaning; If the child listens to you, it means that you can not listen to the teacher, if the teacher's image of authority in the child's mind is destroyed, school education will be difficult to let the child into the heart. It will inevitably affect the relationship between teachers and students, teachers and parents. However, it is true that sometimes, the teacher's homework assignment is not good, in the face of this situation, as a parent to privately communicate with the teacher sincerely, it is recommended not to blame.
2) Try to improve children's interest so that children like to do homework, which needs guidance. One of the guiding strategies is to find the advantages of the child with a magnifying glass and affirm the enthusiasm of the child's homework as much as possible. Perhaps the child did not intend to do homework immediately, you sincerely praise the child has a sense of responsibility, grow up, sensible, let you worry, you are very satisfied, in front of praise, the child will generally change their own, restrain themselves. The second strategy is to affirm the merits of your child's homework. To praise the child from the heart, "the word has improved much, better than what I wrote when I was a child!" "Such a difficult problem to complete on their own, great!" "Do so fast, and write so well, according to this speed, every day's homework is not like playing!" Sign your satisfaction on the assignment. Strategy three is the completion of the child's homework, to let the child play for a while, do not whip the fast cow.
3) One mind to do homework Some children do not concentrate on homework, "additional action" too much, while east Zhang Zhang west look, while touch this play that, there are children like a few people together to chat while writing homework, or like to listen to music, while watching TV, while eating snacks while writing homework, so half-hearted of course cannot guarantee the quality and efficiency of homework. The following strategies can be adopted to solve this problem: 1. Teach children the benefits of efficient learning. Carry out one minute copying, one minute memorizing, one minute speed calculation and other learning competitions, you can finish so much homework so quickly, the quality is so high, you can not have a lot of time to do what you like to do every day. 2. Create an atmosphere for learning. Clean and tidy desk, study is very important, children's desk do not place distracting things; When the child is doing his homework, parents should not disturb the child: "Is the school performance good today, has been praised by the teacher", "is the tummy hungry, do you want to eat snacks", "Do a few?" How many more?" . At the same time, children do their homework, parents turn on the TV greatly, play cards and drink at home, and children are also difficult to concentrate on cleaning and doing their homework. 3, with the child to book homework time, cultivate the child's concept of efficiency.
4) Reasonable arrangement of homework Parents should teach and urge children to arrange and deal with daily homework reasonably, school homework should be paid attention to, can be completed in school do not bring home; After school, don't go to play first, and wait until the energy is almost exhausted to do homework; Before doing homework, prepare school supplies (tape, watercolor pens, white paper, books, etc.) in advance. Don't wait until you use them to find them. When doing homework, you should see the topic, clear the meaning of the topic before writing, do not do it after you find that the topic is wrong or did not do according to the requirements of the topic; When doing homework, you can go around the problem first, do other problems first, do not stop there needlessly consume time; You can only concentrate on one task at a time.
5) Pay attention to work and rest combined with children to do homework is to use the brain, if the child continuous thinking for a long time without rest, the brain will be tired, there will be a slow brain operation phenomenon, then the child's learning efficiency will decline, the error rate will increase, then if the child has a proper rest, fatigue can be lifted after the learning efficiency will be improved. In general, pupils should not do their homework for more than half an hour to 1 hour. Many times, free play is also about learning. Learning is gradual, the need to persevere, do not usually do not ask, occasionally have time, in order to show their concern for children's learning, a protracted war to inspect children's studies.
6) Strengthening ability training Sukhomlinsky said: "Children in the third grade can not read and think, write and think, I am afraid he is difficult to complete school." Both good and fast to complete the homework is also the need for some of the most basic abilities, small hand muscle flexibility, hand and eye coordination, etc. Some children's homework "slow" is because of their lack of coordination ability, in doing homework frequently look up and down, thus reducing the efficiency and accuracy of reading and writing. For such children, parents should first strengthen the training of their visual perception ability and motor coordination ability, so that children can play games: adults and children together, look at who remembers more, and cultivate children's instantaneous memory ability; You can let children cut paper, walk a maze, play the piano and so on. Learning efficiency is low not only because of poor habits, because of attitude problems, but also because of poor ability, parents and teachers need to work together to improve children's ability.
7) The purpose of homework is to let students correctly understand and skillfully memorize the new words, grammar, definitions, theorems and formulas that they have learned, so that students can better consolidate the knowledge they have learned. The quality of the child's homework is based on the mastery of the knowledge taught by the teacher in the classroom. If the classroom knowledge is not mastered and the content is not digested and understood, the homework will not be done well naturally. Therefore, in order to successfully complete the homework, the child can be asked to read and reference materials before doing the homework, and then start to write the homework after reviewing the homework, rather than trying to save trouble. I went home, I grabbed my pen, and I wrote.
8) Often check children's homework for children's homework, parents should often check, even if their own time is tight, at least once a week to check their children's homework. Parents often check their children's homework has two advantages: first, you can always know the child's learning situation. Whether the child is serious about learning, whether the knowledge is firmly grasped, whether there are learning difficulties, etc., can be reflected from the child's homework; Second, it can effectively urge children to learn. Children are children, sometimes he is unable to good their own, even good children are no exception, if parents can look at the child's homework from time to time, it will make the child have a sense of pressure, he may therefore work harder. Checking the child's homework can start from several aspects, whether the child's homework is lost, whether the child's homework can be completed in time, whether the child's homework is neat, whether the child's homework error rate is high, whether the child's homework is plagiarization and so on. Before the inspection, let the child self-check, affirm the advantages, praise the advantages, point out the shortcomings, be realistic, and firmly believe that the child can correct.
9) Appropriate help children homework Some children learn too much debt, a lot of homework will not do, do homework will have large and small "obstacles" in front of them, they are very serious about homework fear, very afraid of homework, homework slightly encountered difficulties will produce a sense of irritability. For such children, parents should be patient to help and guide their homework, children in the classroom did not understand the things, had to be made up by parents at home in time, strive not to let the child's study and new debts, in addition to pay attention to help children master scientific learning methods, cultivate good learning habits, If parents themselves do not have so much time or do not have the ability to tutor their children, they should appropriately hire some tutors to fill the holes in their children's knowledge. However, it must be remembered that homework can be urged, not replaced.
10) More encourage less blame parents should face the child's ability, when the child will not do homework after school, do not blindly punish, but should encourage children to overcome learning difficulties, scolding and beating is useless, can only make the child lose confidence in learning and interest, so that not only the child's homework can not be completed, and its academic performance will decline. There is a mother often staring at the child to do their homework, the child is slow to do it, yelling: "Do it quickly, never seen such a slow like you!" The child sped up, but she added, "How can you write so badly, and make mistakes again!" The child then slowed down again, but the mother could not calm down again: "I haven't figured out for so long how I raised such a stupid child like you!" Finally, when the mother is around, the child can't help but shake when doing homework.
11) Do not accompany children to do homework Some parents like to accompany their children to do homework, which can be said to be a very bad practice, not only their own many things are delayed, and the actual effect is not ideal. Writing homework with children will develop children's dependence, some children ask parents "right" every time they write a question, or the homework is slightly difficult, they do not want to use their brains to ask parents "how to do", some children are parents accompanied by the side of the performance is good, but if the parents do not accompany when the homework is a mess; Accompany the child to do homework will also cause tension between parents, some children may think that the parents are "staring" at themselves, is "monitoring" themselves, is the distrust of their own, children with strong personality will therefore have a strong rebellious psychology and even antagonistic behavior to their parents.
When helping children with homework, we should insist on triggering children's independent thinking